Redcar & Cleveland Mind
Sign up today
About your Good Cause
Redcar & Cleveland Mind is a well respected and successful charity established in 1991 and has a solid track record in the delivery of mental health services and training across our Borough.
We offer a range of services across Redcar & Cleveland, including:
• Road to Recovery Service: Person-centred assessment and support planning to assist recovery from mental illness. Personalised support includes, assessment, goal setting, therapeutic and practical interventions. It may include preparation for work or volunteering, for vulnerable adults.
• Mental health training: We deliver a range of accredited and non-accredited mental health training, including MHFA, "A Life Worth Living" and Blue Light Line Manager training across Teesside and North Yorkshire. We also administer the Tees Training Hub which offers a broader range of training opportunities.
• Something in Mind, our community café and charity shop in Redcar is well used by members of the public. We have a number of peer-led groups and run community mental health campaigns from here.
• PREP (Prison Rehabilitation and Engagement Programme) Project offering regular work placements to men from Kirklevington Prison within Something in Mind.
• Supported accommodation in 7 tenancies for clients with a mental health need. We acquired and refurbished 4 properties through the EPCGP in 2013-15 in order to develop this new service.
The promoter of this Clubdraw Lottery is Redcar & Cleveland Mind 6-8 West Dyke Road, Redcar
Registered with Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council
Registration Number LOT0315